Gorgeous tour, make the most our of your stay in Iceland by choosing this tour! Ice diamonds, amazing landscapes, waterfalls, basalt columns and much more!
Your new favourite color will be BLUE
Highlights of this tour.
- Seljaladsfoss Waterfall
- Gljufrabrui Waterfall
- Skogafoss Waterfall
- Dyrhoaley Arch
- Black Sands of Reynisfjara
- Vik Village
- Solheimajokull Glacier Outlet
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
- Diamond Beach
- Visit to Lava Show
- Horseback riding
- ATV tour
- Glacier Walk
- Glacier Lagoon Boat Ride (May-Oct)
*Extra fees apply.
Included in this tour.
- Pick up and Drop Off from place of your stay
- Private transportation & fuel
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to the parks and waterfalls
- Coffee/Tea/Bottled water
- Icelandic chocolate
First stop of the South Coast Tour is gorgeous Seljalandsfoss. You can walk behind this waterfall and feel the power of it from different angles.
Skogafoss, the “movie” type of waterfall. This attraction was featured in many movies.
Dyrhoaley arch. Home to puffins in the summer time, place of beautiful view all year round.
- Reynisfjara Beach Black Sand Beach
Famous, magical and very dangerous black sand beach. Be mesmerized by its famous rock formations, basalt columns and powerful waves
- Solheimajokull Glacier
Have a nice look at this glacier outlet. Sólheimajökull is unfortunately the fastest melting glacier.
- Glacier Lagoon and it's Diamond Beach
See floating ice-blue icebergs at this magical location. Pick up ice-diamond and look at the ocean through it.
- This tour is private, meaning that it won't be anybody else but you and your driver-guide.
- Tour duration of this tour is 10-12h starting from pick up at 9AM* at the place of your stay.
- The time spend driving is around 4 hours.
- We will have a lunch stop at one of the places on Golden Circle.
- Bathroom breaks are frequent.
*If you wish to start your tour later you can add this request when booking the tour.